Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Grandpa E.D. Birthday

Today is my Dad's birthday. Little A. and I went over to the shop to wish him a happy birthday. We were a little late to catch the cutting of the cake and singing of the birthday song so Little A. and I sang to him when we got there. Uncle L and R decided that Little A. needed a little of the Yellow Frosting. I decided that I did not want to fight the fight anymore so I let them give it to him. His shirt was stained with yellow frosting. He enjoyed it way to much. I sure hope that he will still eat his baby food. At the same time he still had a great time eating it. He decided that it would be better if he took it off the spoon and used his hands. We are going to celebrate my dad's birthday over the weekend while we are all up at Bear Lake!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!