Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Willow Park Zoo

On Saturday we took little A. to the zoo. We joke that it is the bird zoo. Little A. was happy the whole time even though I really do not know if he even realized that he was at a zoo. He just loves to be outside. We went over to the fishing pond and my hubby was saying he could not wait until little A. was old enough to go. You have to have a child under 12 with you to fish there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. He is getting so big!

Claudemir and Corbi Lima said...

haha jill!!! could you imagine if i listed those books!! that would be kind of funny the reactions that im sure i would get from my fam! im glad that you came though! it was a lot of fun to have you there!!! little A is soooo cute!!! i love the pictures!!!

West's said...

Fun day! It is kind of the bird park huh? That's kind of a funny rule about the fishing. Good thing you have little A to go along with ya!

Crystal said...

He is adorable! I noticed on your side bar that you are going back teaching. So what is this your
3rd year? I taught for two and called it quits. I couldn't handle the middle school madness anymore!