skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bouncy Seat
I was going to put the bouncy seat away because Little A. will not sit in it any more. Today little A. decided to use it in a different way by crawling over to it and pulling up to it. Then he started to knel up to it and play with it. It was so cute I had to take some pictures of it.
3 comments:
I love when they get creative with their toys! He is getting so big.
It's amazing what will entertain them. Now is the time to really baby proof. I swear those little hands can get into anything and everything! Good luck!
Jill,
What is your email address? I have been wanting to write you an email, but I don't think I have your address. Either leave it at my blog or you can email me at stacigertsch@gmail.com. Sorry for my slowness with the blog, I don't check it very often....
Post a Comment