Last Saturday was my High School Best Friend Stephanie's baby shower. She is due Nov. 29 with a baby boy. I am so excited for her. She is going to be a great mom. The picture with the 3 has Angie, Steph and I in it. Angie is a childhood friend of Steph. Steph got a load a cute and fun new stuff for her new little one. He does not have a name yet but that is okay Little A did not have a name until we had him.
Later that day we went to the pumpkin walk. It was fun my sister and her family came with us too. The kids like it a lot. My sister's son is sooo cute with little A. We decided to take a little family picture too.
The kids all loved the painted picture that you could put your face in. I let them all choose which one they wanted thier picture in.
I love fall weather. It was such a nice day to be outside and playing around. Little A went down the slide at the park a few time with his cousins. I did not have my camera out at that time.


2 comments:
The pumpkin walk was so much fun. I had never been before this year. I think it would have been better if we had gone went it was light outside like you guys did.
Thanks for giving the shower! I had a ton of fun! Thanks for posting the pictures too. You've got to love the pregnancy pictures...
Looks like you had lots of fun at the pumpkin walk! I miss going every year!
Post a Comment