Last night Little A was being so funny. My huddy would stack the blocks and he would them come in and knock them down with his head. I did not get a great video because I did not think about it until after about 3 minutes of building and knocking down. Here is a little bit of what he was doing:
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is so funny! Maybe he has a future in Karate! What a fun video to have for him to watch when he is older!! Hopefully I will get to see you tonight!
That is so funny! Thanks for the super cute outfit - where do you get it? I'm so glad we got together last night. It was great to see you. Andrew is adorable!!!
Why with his head? What would make him use his head instead of his hadns? That is so funny.
hahaha ohhh my gosh how cute. I swear kids are soo funny. I am glad you grabbed the camera in time :)
Okay, that's funny!!! I love how entertaining little kids can be. My big girls are getting to be more on the annoying end. But Rachel is still cute. ;)
Post a Comment