Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ward Camp Out!

This weekend I was in charge of our ward camp out. I love ward activities and we have great friends in our ward. While about 45 minutes before the dinner was going to start my sister called and said that the radio just announced that there was a bad storm coming and that all should take come and get away from windows. I was not giving up on the weather so we stuck it out and it stopped raining and hailing about 15 minutes before we started. The down fall was the storm scared away about 1/2 of our crowd. Here are some pictures of the storm.
Here are pictures of the brave people that still come and did not let the storm scare them away. We ever have 4 family brave the night out and camp. Luckily for them it did not rain during the night.

No comments: