This past weekend my mom, sisters, and sister-in-laws headed out for a weekend full of fun with the girls. My mom has always wanted us to do this so she decided to give it to us for mother's days! We started the trip off by headed to get Tonia from Heber we retrieved her from 4 days of Girls Camp. The next day we hit the road. We stopped in Cedar City to eat Lunch and visit SUU. I attended there for my first 2 years of schooling. I love the campus and city I have many great memories there. That night we headed to see Annie at the Tuacahn theater in St. George. It is so beautiful. The bottom picture is the girls after the show. My mom sat next the the Grandma of the Girl that Played Annie.
While we were there we relaxed, shopped, ate a lot of great food, and got massages. Kim came out with her shirt on inside out she was so relaxed. There is the pile of our shopping bags we all have a smaller amount in our checking accounts.
Thanks everyone for the great weekend. A lot of great memories were made. Thanks mom for planning it and for all you do for us all the time!!!


6 comments:
Cute it was so fun!!! Don't fail to mention that I gained two pounds over the three days...even with all the running we did?
Awwww!!!! That is so fun. Our first sisters (& mom) retreat is this weekend and I'm so excited!! We're heading to St. George too b/c it's about in the middle. Love all the cute pics.
That is just getting me all the more excited for our girls' trip coming up this weekend. Glad that you had such a great time. I think getting away for some girl time is essential. I am so ready for a mommy break right about now too. :)
Looks like fun! We were in St.George this weekend too. I love the picture of all of your shopping bags!!
That sounds wonderful! I'm glad you guys had so much fun-you all deserve it!
That's crazy that your cabin is right on the beach. That would be so much fun. We absolutely loved Bear Lake! I'm glad you got to have so much fun at your girls weekend!
Post a Comment