Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy B-day Dad

So before I start I have to tell you that my Internet has not been working for a few days so this post is a few days old. Also I am not sure what it going on with my camera but most every picture I take is blurry.
My dad is an awesome father and grandfather. We had a great time celebrating his big day. The grandkids were so excited about his cake that they blew out the candles before he had a chance. He got a lot of stuff but one of his favorite was the air soft gun. There are really big with the boys in the family right now.
Kim asked me not to put this picture on here but it is so funny I just had to. Shea was scratching his head on her back even though it looks like he was snuggling in during the singing of happy b-day.
Ryker wears these funny boots when he washes the trucks at the shop. I just had to take a picture of them and then he told my that that picture better make the blog.

2 comments:

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

JIll I am so never speaking to you again. How you dare you post that picture of me...I told you it has "fat back" written all over it. At least it is kind of dark!!

jtandj said...

I LOVE THAT PHOTO!! Go Jill. Just keep watching.. Your cartwheel will make the blog soon!!