My sister asked me to do a sewing class for their two oldest daughters. I love sewing so I thought why not. I decided that bean bags would be easy and a fun first project. They were both so serious for the first hour but after Reg. sat of the old chair and broke it they got a little silly. At the end they decided that they wanted to come back and learn more. Next week they think they will be ready to make a pillow case. We talked about what else they would want to make and Tay want to sew a quilt and Reg was not sure. They both were so fun and worked so hard. Their moms both said that they were so excited for more and Tay is working to earn a sewing machine.



5 comments:
Thank you so much! Tay has already started "extra" chores to earn a sewing machine. So thinks I am so NOT mother of the year because I can't sew. She LOVED it!!!
How fun! I didn't know you sewed! I do not, but I totally wish that I was more skilled in that area. Any chance I can join the little girls for a lesson? ;)
Where do I sign up for classes? :)
Thank you Jill!!! Reagan had a blast. She can't wait to do more. A pillow case, a purse, and then a quilt...she can't quit talking about it!!
That is so fun. They are lucky to have such a talented aunt. Maybe you can have an adult session too!
Post a Comment