Yesterday was Adam's Birthday. We are going to celebrate with family next week so we had a little party with just the three of us. This is the first birthday that we have had in our new house and it was fun having a space to hang a banner and set everything up. I baked a small cake and Little A was a great help with decorating it he added all the sprinkles and I think the whole bottle would have been on the cake if I did not take it away. He was so proud that he helped with dad's cake. He just keep walking around waiting for daddy to come home saying "Happy birthday dad" and then when he did get home he would not say it, funny kid. We went to dinner at the Copper Mill which is always yummy and then came home for cake and ice cream. Little A helped his daddy blow out the candles.

It was then time for the present. Adam has wanted a Wii ever since they came out. I have not thought we needed one so I would not let him get one or buy him one or any holiday. Well a few months ago he finally decided that he did not need a Wii anymore and he could wait until Little A was older to get something. That being said I decided that it was time for him to get his Wii. So my parents and I bought him one for his birthday and I think the expressions on his face tell more than I could in writing. He told me while he was setting it up that it was the first gaming system he had ever owned he never had one as a child. Let's just say that it is already been played a lot and we might have to set some restrictions.

What is a post with out some funny pictures of Little A. The first one is his new way to eat treats and crackers no hands he thinks that it is so funny. The next one is his new fav. place to sit in the house. I think he looks so old just lounging there. The bottom one Adam took, I had to go to church early one Sunday and I guess Little A wanted his snow hat and gloves, and cowboy boots on to ride his horse what a silly boy.
5 comments:
I hate video games, but love the Wii. I actually enjoy playing it, which is a miracle since I don't even understand most video games. I bet Little A will love it too.
How fun! Adam is so great! I can't wait to see Anders tomorrow!!
I am glad Adam loves the Wii!! His expression is the best. Sort of makes me tear up for some reason...he is a good guy!!
Look at Andrew on the horse complete with jammies, hat, and mittens. He looks like he too must live in the country!!!
He does look big lounging out. What a cutie! Happy Birthday to Adam. He looks excited about his present.
YAY for great husbands! Happy Birthday to Adam; have fun with that Wii!!
Post a Comment