Tonight I went to Ryker's Band concert. I left my camera in the car so I did not get a picture there but below is one of him and my dad. Tonight Ryker looked so sharp in his suit. During this three songs he played the symbols, drums, and the xylophone. One day he is going to be in a band and have some big label and he better remember his Aunt Jill.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wohoo!! Keep up the good work. :) Can't wait to hear what kind of baby is coming!
That's a cute picture! Hooray for being 2/3 through your pregnancy too. That's exciting. Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Ryker is awesome!!! Way to go Ryker.
I am dying to know what you're having - I can't believe how close you are!! YAY!
Ryker is the best kid ever!!!
WHAT! You don't know what you are having yet! I bet you are dying to find out. You are such a planner!
Post a Comment