On Friday Little A spent most of the day sitting at this little table outside watching the guys put in the sprinkler system. That night we gave Miss M her first bath in her little tub. On Saturday Little A spent time helping his daddy and getting a few things around the house done.
Saturday afternoon we headed to the Cruise-in car show to see all the cool classic cars and other cool vehicles. Then on Sunday the 4th itself Adam made the family flag pancakes. I love that my husband has so many different talents. That afternoon we took a drive up Providence Canyon so Little A could get a rock and also to look at the waterfalls.I loved just sitting up there looking around at how beautiful everything was. When I was a little girl I use to go up this canyon with my grandpa all the time. He was the water master in Providence so he would drive up there to check the drains and the pipes to make sure that they were clean. So every time that I drive up there all those memories come back to me. I can not wait until Little A is a little older so he can learn about what a great man my grandpa was (just a side note today is his birthday, and I know that we all do miss him). When we got home Little A stood at the kitchen counter for almost 45 minutes cooking for his mom and dad. It was so fun and he was being so creative.
On Monday we all dressed up in our 4th of July clothing. We did not get a picture of the whole family so I am said about that. We went to the parade in Hyrum and left half way through because it was hot, too long, and Little A was done and wanted to go home. That afternoon we played in the water and then that night we headed out to Lewiston to watch FIREWORKS!!! Little A loved it we sat in the back of the truck. Miss M stayed in the truck and slept though the whole thing.We did not stop celebrating until today. On Tuesday Little A and I frosted cooking and he wanted to wear an apron just like his mom was. That night we went to a BBQ at one of our friends houses. We love getting to stay in touch with our 14th ward friends. On Wednesday I took my first big adventure as a mom of 2. We headed up to Bear Lake for the day to spend time with my family. Little A loves the water and had a blast. Miss M spent most of the day being held by one or his aunts or her grandma. Thanks everyone for all the help. I love the last picture of Little A coming down the slide. Both of the children were so good and rode so well in the car. What a great time we had the last few days. I love celebrating and spending time with family.




4 comments:
looks like such an awesome several days :) you are a great mommy Jill! I loved the picture of Andrew cooking for you guys. so cute
Congratulations on #2!!! I don't know how I missed that post?!?! I saw the Father's day one a few weeks ago, but somehow missed Maelee. Anyway, she is beautiful and you did a great job! Sounds like you made a week long celebration of the 4th! Way to go. And it is definitely an accomplishment to leave the house with two for the first time. You'll get your system down in no time and then wonder what's so hard about it. ;) Love you tons!!!
You are way too ambitious for saying you just had a baby 2 weeks ago. It was so fun to have both your kids at Bear Lake.
I can't wait to see both of your kids! I can't believe how much I missed them!!
Post a Comment