We went to the fair this year as a family. Miss M was so little that she slept through the whole thing so I did not get a picture of her.
Little A. favorite thing was all the different tractors that her could climb and stand on. His favorite color right now is orange so when he saw this huge (in his words) orange tractor his day was made!
Little A really wanted a new Diego toy so I told him he could make a good boy chart and earn it. While he was great and earned his 10 stickers and we headed to the store and the Diego toy was gone so instead he got a truck and a horse trailer. Little A loves working in the yard with his dad. He loved using papa ridding lawn mower.


2 comments:
Ah! I love that little guy!!
Good Job Andrew!!
Post a Comment