Halloween was great this year! Little A went around asking people "What you gonna be, or what is your costume" for about 3 weeks before Halloween. When they would ask him what he was going to be he would say a skeletor (skeleton). When it was time to put his costume on he did not want to for 2 reasons: He did not want to scare Maddie (our neighbor who is like 75 years old) and the it was not dark outside (I had told him during the week that he could not put on his costume every time he asked because it was not dark outside). Miss M was a Monkey and Little A decided that she needed to be a Monkey in a tree and that daddy needed to be a tree. Adam was a good sport and dressed as a tree. I was a witch and made this big tutu. Little A asked me when I put it on if that was the dudu I made!
Before trick-or-treating we went to Grandma Willa and Grandpa Bob's house. Willa had made these cute mummies out of a chocolate milk. Little A loved that her was going to get to drink it with his breakfast and that it was all his! We went trick-or-treating with Kendal after we went to my parents house for a Halloween party. I remember when I was a child going to my Grandma Pickett's house for her Halloween party so I love that my kids can start to form these memories. A few of the adults dressed up I loved Lance and Tonia's costumes. All the grandkids looked so cute, each one of them have such cute personalities and the come though in this picture. After we ate my mom and dad had a fishing pond where the kids fished for all different kind of prizes. Little A love the plastic farm animals the most that he got. TayTay as Little A calls her is so great to help out all the time with both of my children.
I am so lucky to have a great family that all lives so close together and get along so well.



No comments:
Post a Comment