Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve is always a day full a great fun and lots of Family.  In the morning we have breakfast and go bowling with Adam family.  I am not a bowler so I always go for fun and not to win.

christmas eve 2011-1

By the end of the game the little kids were tired and Little A and his cousin had moved on to the video games, and of course Little A has the orange Gun.

christmas eve 2011-2

That night we spent the evening with my family.  Every year Santa come to check in on the kids one more time.  Little A was so excited to sit on his lap and we were lucky he stuck with wanting a Crane and a Sub.

christmas eve 2011-3

This year Santa brought a little something for all the couples too.  You are never too old to sit on Santa’s lap.

christmas eve 2011-4

Miss M’s first Christmas and I was shocked how well she did with Santa.  She was an attacker of his beard.  I love the picture of the new 2 babies on Santa’s lap, Grandpa had to assist Santa because Miss M was too wiggly and he was afraid he would loose her.

christmas eve 2011-5

Every year we have a little Nativity program.  The same box of costumes come out that came out with I was a child with a few new things added.  This year Miss M was the Star and Little A was a Shepard.  All kids are a part either dressed up or the older boys take turns reading the story from the scriptures.

christmas eve 2011-6

Most of my family has season passed to Beaver Mt to ski.  While Aunt Jodi’s wears a purple ski outfit so Hayden came up with a great idea to haul a big box in on a dolly and inside was a Barney DVD.  Now she is know Aunt Barney!

christmas eve 2011-7

Gift time the cousins always draw names and trade gift.  I love watching the kids sit and watch their cousins open their gifts and be excited for everyone.  Little A loved everything that he received.

christmas eve 2011-8

My mom has always done Christmas PJ she did it for us when we were kids and now she does it for the grandkids.  This year Little and and K had matching dump truck PJ and Miss M had cute snowman PJ.  I tried to think of something I could do that my kids could open on Christmas eve and would go along with the PJs so I decided that I would make Pillow cases for my kids and before they have a pillow a little blanket.  Little A loved his Mator pillow case. and Miss M is really too little to get it!

christmas eve 2011-9

No comments: