This is a very long post but I decided to put all 12 days into one post instead of 12.
This year we decided to do the 12 days of Christmas Activities with our kids. We hung up the activities of the ribbon and the kids were able to take turns turning our the cards.
Day 1: Writing letters to Santa: Little A loved this and Miss M just wanted to color a picture.
Day 2: Gumdrop Snowflakes
Day 3:Delivering Neighbor Gifts and reading Christmas Stories(I did not get pictures of the stories).
Day 4: Picking out Christmas ordainments for the year. Little A choose a Hunter because this year was the first year he was able to hunt with his dad. Miss M pick out a pink shoes because she learned to walk and pink is because she becoming more f a girley girl every day!
Day 5:Making Reindeer faces out of feet and hands!
Day 6: Driving around looking at Christmas lights. This was something both Adam and I did as children with our families & love it.
Day 7: Watching a Christmas movie!
Day 8: Making and decorating Christmas Sugar Cookies! The kids beg to make sugar cookies all the time so I had to include it as one of the activities.
Day 9: Making pipe cleaner and beads candy canes. Little A made great candy canes and Miss M just wanted to make it into a bracelet!
Day 10: Christmas Memory: Once again Little A loved this and Miss M was off doing some thing else!
Day 11: What better activity can y have then to go visit Grandma Great Pickett. Or as Little A calls her “Pickett!” My kids has formed a great relationship with Grandma Pickett and I love that they love going to see her! Day 12: Christmas Coloring Activities. All the cards are turned and the fun is over!
This was a hit with the kids I am going to have to do it again next Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment