Sunday, November 2, 2008

Skelton and Cowboys

Little A. Grandma Johnson gave him this skelton onies. He wore it Halloween day. The bones glow in the dark. He thought that it was cool.
That night he was transformed into a Cowboy. Suprisingly enought little A loved to wear his costume and drag his horse around. We had a trunk-or-treat the night before Halloween. So on Halloween we just went a saw the cousins and the grandparents.
Each cousin decided what they wanted to be and were so cute. My oldest nephew is 13 and is getting to old for the family so he is not in the picture becuase he was at a party.
My Dh and I decided to dress up too. I love dressing up but my DH is not a big fan of it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

His Halloween costume is adorable! I love it.

Shera said...

He look SOOO cute!!!! How fun.

KW said...

What a cute little cowboy! I love it.

Megan said...

Cute cowboy!

Jen said...

He is such a cute cowboy. Love the hat.

Staci said...

Your family looks so cute! I love little A's smile.

West's said...

Looks like fun! What a cute costume (all of you!) Steph's showers looked like fun. She is so cute with a belly! Tell her hi for me when you talk to her!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

He is so cute. I just love that little guy!!!