Saturday, December 13, 2008
Graduation!!!
Today December 13th is a big day in our family my in-laws were married this day, my hubby asked me to marry him on this day, and today my hubby graduated from USU. What an awesome sprit there is at the ceremony. It was great. I will post pictures later, but my computer is telling me that that there are no mew pictures on my camera, but I can see them when I turn my camera on. I hope I can figure it out soon so I can put some pictures up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Congrats on the graduation for your husband! What an accomplishment. Now you guys can enjoy the holidays, without worrying about the books!
Congrats Adam and Jill!!! It was a great day. I am proud of both of you for getting it done.
Congrats! That is such a great thing to have behind you.
Congrats! What a great day! I love the sleeping picture of little A. I love those days when it's not even worth pj's!
To answer your question: No, I only enjoy snow about 3 days out of the year. I really enjoy being outside and being able to go the parks year round!
Jill! I just got your cute pictures!! Thank you so much and i'm so happy that I know your blog! Now I can keep track of you! :) Hope life is going great! You look fabulous!!!!!
Congrats! That is exciting to be done with school! I'm so glad that I got your Christmas card today with a blog address on it. :) I love blogs. I honestly was just thinking about you guys yesterday and wondering if you were pregnant (since I hadn't heard that you already had a baby!). He is adorable, BTW. Such cute red hair! Looks like things are going well. I will stay in touch on your blog and we will have to meet up in SLC sometime for dinner! Take care and have a Merry Christmas!
Hey Jill,
I am so glad that you found me in the blogging world. I am glad you blog! :) Your little boy is so cute!! Yes, its so great your dad is so nice and generous and lets us live in your guy's summer house!!! Stop by anytime :)
Hi Jill! I am so glad you found our blog. It has been so fun to get a preview into what has been going on in your life. I had no idea you had a little one! It's been a while!
Congratulations on graduation. I can't wait for May when Clayton graduates!
Hi Jill!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's so fun to see your sweet little baby. Congrats to your husband on graduation, that is SUPER exciting. Have a fun Christmas. :)
Hey Jill!! Thanks you for the cute Christmas card. I can't believe how big your little boy is...he is sooo cute! Congratulations to Adam that is such a great feeling. Sounds like things are going well for you.
Gabe and I are expecting a little boy next month, we're so excited!
Well, hope you have a Merry Christmas. Thanks again for thinking of us.
Post a Comment