Monday it snowed, nothing like we are use to have like when I was a little girl. I did not have time to bundle Little A up before I went to work. I was hopping to take him out when we got home but it was all melted. None of the homes you see are mine but I thought the trees looks so awesome. I know most people do not want snow but I would love a great big storm.



3 comments:
Not me...I've been LOVING this winter. I was so dissapointed to see the snow come. Too cold and wet. I'm ready for summer! We haven't driven to look at houses in Preston, we'll have to do that.
Think warm sunny thoughts. I would like it to stay warm and blue skied until spring!
It's Chelsea. I finally got a blog so everyone can see some of my pictures. I wish we could get a little snow here once in awhile!
Post a Comment