Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years!!!

For the last 2 years we have celebrated New Years Eve at my parents Ranch. It is nice to get away from everything and just enjoy ourselves. There was a lot of game playing (my sister brought out one of those 20 questions games and we were all addicted), Wii, Snowmobling, sleeding and yes a fire work show put on by my Dad. If any of you reader have ever been at our family condo for the 4th of July lets just say he gave their show a run for their money. Below the little kids a getting ready to go outside a celebrate the new year. Little A went to bed a 7:30 so he really did not do much celebrating.
Today we went out and played in the snow. My in-laws gave Little A that way cute sled for christmas. He loved riding around in it. He only tipped over a few times. Once we got Little A all dressed he could not really move. It was kind of like the little boy in the movie "The Christmas Story." Below my sister is smiling big, yes she is using a blanket for a coat and hat.
Little A enjoyed playing on the night stand in my parent's room. He thought he was so funny and cool because he was the only one who could fit in the space.
Thanks mom and dad for the great new years party.
I wish everyone a great new year!!! I know that ours will be exciting while we watch and help Little A grow and develop.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Shera said...

Sounds fun and relaxing.

Sarah said...

Sounds and looks like a good time. Leave it to Elden to put on an awesome show.
Thanks for the encouraging baby story...man it really gets uncomfortable. :)

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

New Years was a blast!!

West's said...

How fun were your holidays? They look like a blast! I am still slow about posting. Kids make it even greater. I love all your pictures. A is growing up and just getting cuter! Cute Christmas card! Maybe one year I'll actually get them out before Christmas! (I am about as good as a bowler as you) Camber always would beat me!