Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tired
Little A loves his binkie when he is tired. Tonight he was so tired and he was laying on my leg and I thought that it was so cute. The last week or so when he has gotten tired he does not cry he jsut gets quiet and does his own thing. It is like if he does not make a fuss he does not have to go to bed. Tonight it was reading books that he decided to do to try to get out of going to bed. Look at how tired his eyes are in the bottom middle picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OH my heck! What a cute little stinker! He looks like he is sooo much fun! I hope that you are doing great!! :)
He is so adorable. I think this age is so much fun. I love watching babies discover the world (house). I just wish someone else could clean it up!!
His little tired eyes are darling. What a good baby!
I'm lovin the picture of him without the binky. He looks like he's five. He is getting way too old too fast.
Post a Comment