Monday, March 30, 2009

St. George

Last Thursday we headed down to St. George for the weekend. My hubby and Father-in-Law had a conference that they were attending so my Mother-in-law, Little A, and I tagged along. On the way down and home Little A did really well in the car. Thanks to my sister he had movies to watch. What did our parents do with us in the car before all this electronic stuff came out.
While we were down there we had a great time shopping, eating good food, swimming, being with friends, and relaxing. On Friday night we were able to meet my up with some of our friends that live down there. Their little girl and Little A had a great time saying good bye to each other.
On Saturday night after dinner we took Little A swimming at the hotel. He loves swimming but our swim was cut short because the pool was not too clean. After we went back to our room and bathed him he was in the funnest mood. He started to pose and tell us all these different stories of course in his own language. The worst part was coming home to the snow after spending 4 days in 70 degree weather.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks like such a fun getaway. The weather here has been so blah. I bet St. George was a really nice break from that. Here's hoping for spring to come soon soon soon!

Goodwin Family said...

What a fun little trip! How did Andrew do holding the DVD player? We've wanted to get one for Kenz, but didn't know she'd push all the buttons, throw it etc.....

richandteri said...

Why did you come back? I keep wondering why we live here in Logan, and wondering why we are moving up to rexburg I hate the cold.

The Fullertons said...

You know if you come back to Cedar you could be just 45 minutes away from St. George all the time :~) I'm glad you guys were able to have a fun little get-a-away...Random side note on traveling with kids. My parents used to start road trips at 3am. They would load us into the vehicle and we would just keep sleeping and arrive at our destination about the time my sister and I woke up. I guess our generation has it a little bit easier now, huh?

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun! We are headed to St. George tomorrow, we're in Richfield today.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Looks like so much fun. I love Andrew with the DVD player. He is getting so dang funny. He was hillarious in the shoe store yesterday.

West's said...

Those pictures turned out cute. Hannah quite liked Little A! It was so good to see you guys. Don't worry we've been working on minding our mom and dad with her so she should be better behaved!