Today I got out Little A new crayons. He has colored a few times when the cousins were but never was really interested. Today he did good for about 2 minutes and then he wanted to eat them so we had to put them away. That is the differences between boys and girls I guess.
Tonight my Hubby and Little A headed up to the dinner at the ward Fathers and Sons camp out. Little A had a blast hanging out with all the boys. The bottom picture shows some of the little boys around his age in the ward and yes they are standing in snow. He really love the young men he thinks they are all so cool and fun. My hubby was so excited to get to take his son the the outing. This is why I am so glad that we had a son first so I do not have to stress about what gender our other children will be. I sent the camera with them because I wanted pictures so I do not have any of what I did. I had a girls night out with my mom, 2 sisters, and 2 of my nieces. We ate good food and shopping at a few stores.



6 comments:
Savannah used to eat the crayons too. Everytime I would bring them out, her mouth would end up red or purple. She would always cry when I would tell her not to eat the crayons. She doesn't do it anymore though so that's good!
It took Weston a looong time to be interested in coloring too. Don't worry about it though. He will get there. I love that Little A got to go to the fathers and sons outing. I don't know if our stake does one. I have never heard about it, but if they do I am for sure sending my boys. :) Looks like fun.
Oh that sounds like so much fun! What a sweet dad! You're baby boy is growing up so fast and is so cute.
Hooray for nights out with the girls!
That's cute that your husband took Little A on the father's and sons, what a good dad!
It was fun to go to dinner while your boys were away!!
That looks like so much fun! You know if you were in Southern Utah you wouldn't still have snow :~) It's fun to see your house coming along!
Post a Comment