Thursday, May 14, 2009

Foundation and Footings!

Last 3 days they have been forming and pouring our footings and then our foundation. They will take the forms off tomorrow and we will be able to tar it on Saturday!!! In the box below starting in the top left corner that is the front of the house, top right front corner where the garage connects to the house. Bottom left is looking at the garage and then into the laundry room. Bottom right Little A and my hubby standing on the back porch where the basement will walk out to.
The three below the top is the back of the house, middle is the back corner away from the garage, and the bottom is the side and the front of the house and a little of the garage (the lower foundation.
We were able to sneak through an opening where the basement back door would be and so we steeped foot into our house for the first time. Below is just different angles of the basement. Little A loved walking around the footings until he fell off a scraped his leg. I circled it in the picture but it is hard to see. We are so excited for things to move forward. We are hopping to pour the floors next week and a week from Saturday start to frame the basement.
In the house we are in now the laundry is in the basement the other day when I went down to change it I came up to this. Little A had found the clear wrap and had pulled it out and was playing with it. I was slow with the camera so I missed getting a picture of laying in it kicking just laughing at the noise he was making.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, look at you moving right a long. We might as well schedule a dinner party now at the rate you're going :).
How exciting!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Wow...major progress!! I can't wait to see it.

The Munfords said...

yay that is so exciting enjoy the journey.

Kallee said...

It has been a while since I have been on here. I am so excited for you guys and your new home. That looks like so much fun and how nice it will be when you can move in!! Congrats!!!