
Yesterday I went to the store and got Little A a swimming pool. He loves water so much. Yesterday we were not able to swim because the water was so cold so instead he throw the balls in the pool and would reach in to get them. He also would drink the water out of the balls. Today we went out and the water was warn so he would get into it. I forgot to take out my camera and I knew that he would not go inside with me to get it. He had so much fun, slpashing, kicking, throwing balls, and putting his face in the water.



3 comments:
How fun! We need to go to the pool soon!
Cute--It was fun to meet up at your house today. It is going to be awesome!!
You can't beat having a pool in your backyard!
Post a Comment