As I am writing I am having to hold back the tears from coming. Many of you do not know this sweet little Guy but this is my nephew. It is my husband's sister little guy. He is 8 months old and this coming Thursday he will be having his second open heart surgery (in California). He is such a fun loving baby and a blessing to all of us. Please if you would remember him and his family in your prayers this week as it is going to be a very stressful time.



5 comments:
It's not fair that little babies have to go through such things. Our hearts & prayers will go out to their family. :(
What a cute baby. Hope everything goes well with the surgery. We'll keep him in our prayers.
What a great smile! I will definitely add him to my prayers.
We a cutie. We will be praying for and thinking about your family.
What a sweet little guy. We definitely will. I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment