Sorry another house update but this is the way I am documenting it for myself. All the trim work was finished up at the first of the week so the house was turned over to my crazy father who will not rest until his job is done. Painting and masking a house is not little task. He sprayed the primer on the wall Wednesday night and masked and painted trim Thursday, and masked again on Friday (I will be in trouble if I do not mention that both of my brother came and helped that last night) and this morning he had my hubby and brother-in-law there at 6:00 am to paint the walls. In the mean time my hubby and his dad and brother have been working on getting the outside of the house finished.
Here is a sample of some of the things that will be in our home. Carpet which will be in the living room, bonus room, bedrooms, and hallway. Hardwood flooring will be in the entry, kitchen and under the desk in the living room. There will be tile in the bathrooms and laundry room but I do not have a picture of it yet. The bottom two are the colors thought out the house inside and out. The first is the wall color and trim color that is the ceiling in the master bedroom. (Lighter color is the trim). The second in the outside color. It is a green color and I love it. The bottom will have rock on it but it is not delivered yet so we are still waiting to put it up.
If things go as planned we are hoping to close at the first of November. So if you are ever board call us and we will put you to work!!!Once again a big THANKS to everyone who has helped at the house or with Little A.



9 comments:
They painted quick today!!! Shea said the masking was much harder than the actual painting. It looks so good. Dad is a crazy man...that has to be a record for a house that size!!
I can't believe how fast it is going up. It looks great! I can't wait to see it when it's all done.
I am SO excited for you!!! Your home is going to be beautiful!. If you take little A. to ride the train, be sure to print off their coupon online to do it for free. I don't think it is worth the 2.50 that it costs to do it! haha!
Oh my goodness! It's all coming together and it's beautiful! I love the green outside color too. I can't wait to come visit when it's all finished!
Miles and I went for a drive today (keep him quite!!) and decided to try and find you house. We succeeded! It is beautiful and a bigger than the pictures let on. I am so excited for you!
Good luck! Sorry we are not there to help. But it sounds like everything is falling into place and needs be so far.
We drove by two days ago, it's looking good!
Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Yeah! Your almost there!
Post a Comment