Thursday, December 17, 2009

Internet!

So I told my sister that I would post something when I got my Internet working at my new house so here it is. I promise I did not fall of the face of the blogging world. It took the tech guy 2 1/2 hours to get our Internet going thanks to having to have satellite Internet out here in Nibley. I mean really Welsville even has cable Internet!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I was wondering where you've been. Glad you're back!!

Shannon said...

Welcome back! How's the new house?!?

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

I have so missed you in the blogging world!!! Good to have you back!

joyous said...

Glad to see your back! I hope you guys are getting nice and settled in your beautiful new home. :)

jtandj said...

Of course Wellsville has Internet! Glad you are back. I miss reading about little A.