Sunday, December 20, 2009

Things missed while wihout internet!

Okay so it is amazing how when you know you are not going to be able to blog something that you just forget to take pictures of it. So I missed many fun a great things that happened while we were with out the internet.
Little A right now is into Pizza when you ask him what he want to eat no matter what time of the day it is pizza. He calls it pizzie and he get a big smile on his face while saying it. He wants the whole piece so do not try to cut it or he will not eat it. Also he really does eat it well. He will eat at least one piece and sometimes two. While the other night I decided to make pizza with him. So I let me knead the dough, I had planned for him to help with the toppings to but he was having too much fun with the flour on the counter that he did not want to help anymore.
Here we are setting up for Christmas. Little A thought this was awesome this year. He helped hang the decoration on the tree and set the snowman up in the entry way. Then he got to watch and carry the cords as my hubby set up his Christmas village. My hubby gets a new piece to his village every year and it is something that he love.
I will have to take pictures of the finished products so you can see them. I will have to say that setting up for Christmas this year was easier then other because I did not have anything that I had to take down first.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little guy! He looks so happy to be making pizza. So fun!
I would love to get together! We don't have any plans except christmas day, so give us a call!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We miss Andrew! He looks so big and grown up.

Shannon said...

Fun times! I love decorating for Christmas! It's so festive and fun. This year should be a lot of fun with Little A.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Got to love pizza!! I'm sure he grew to love it during the busy weeks of building the house!! I know my kids got it a few extra times because of the building and moving!