Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Green Day!

Yesterday morning my Hubby text me to take Little A to see what was on the front porch. Leprechaun O'Lerry (Grandma Willa) had left of leprechaun hat with Lucky Charms, 4-leaf clover cookies, and gold candy. He loved the hat so much that he would not take it off all day. Then latter that night Grandma Tamra showed up with a green bag filled with cookies and a green drink. What a lucky little boy to have 2 awesome Grandmas. That night we had enchiladas and I died the insides green.
A few night ago we were playing upstairs with Little A and he and his daddy build a tower that went almost all the way to the ceiling. If fell over right after the picture so Little A did not get to push it over so we build another one that was shorter and he used his tractor to push it over. Do not mind the outfit we had been playing out in the mud and his pants were too dirty that we had to put others on.

6 comments:

jtandj said...

AH!! I love Anders!!!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Awe...Happy St. Patricks Day!!

Anonymous said...

What fun St. Patricks day traditions!

Sarah said...

You went all out! That's a pretty impressive tower, too bad Andrew didn't get to knock it down.

Krystal said...

How fun to get such great stuff for st. pattys day. Im sure A loved it. I can't wait to do that kind of stuff with our kids.

Ashlee said...

Hey cute Pics!!! I know I'm so sorry I didn't call, I didn't know until that morning and he actually dropped us off in Brigham City with an old neighbor who just moved up there! I didn't know she was going to drive us up the canyon. But we are coming with him again next month and we should definitely do lunch! Don't you work in the day though? We'll have to work something out though!