Last Tuesday I did not have to go to school so we meet up with Kim and her kids and she was watching Jodi's girls so they were there too. We decided to head to the duck pond at the mouth of Logan Canyon. We had pizza for lunch which Little A thinks is one of the best foods. Then we feed the ducks and Seagulls. All I can say is that you know there has been a lot of food thrown because the birds really did not care that anyone was throwing bread. We told Little A that we were going the night before so the next morning before we went I head about a million times "throw bread, ducks eat, cousins come".
After we feed the ducks we went through a tunnel that lead to a little hike. Kim took the kids up the hill on the hike and I stayed at the bottom.Little A is so lucky to have some many great cousins to have fun with.



2 comments:
We really do need to get together and let the boys chase the ducks. Gotta love summer!
I'm glad you're feeling well - i can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. I can't wait to see your gorgeous baby girl!!!
Such fun...I love the picture you got of the hike. I will have to steal it :)
Post a Comment