About a month ago we laid the concrete that we needed in our back yard so we could build the deck, set the AC units and a place for Tuck (the dog). Little A was so excited that their was a cement truck in our yard. After that day is snowed and rained a lot so we are praying for little rain so we can finish our yard. The bottom left picture is of Little A on top of the mount of dirt that we have in our back yard. He love climbing it and sliding down it.
The pictures on the right are the frame of the deck. Pictures to come of the rest of the deck. It is not finished yet but really close. On the right is Little A with his sandals on the wrong feet. He has been determined to put his shoes on all by himself lately. We are worked hard on it and he is getting better at putting his shoes on the right feet.
Here are some of the things Little A has been up to or loves to do. Top left is his train, he love moving the blocks around to make it different, bottom and middle left, right now his is big into using the chairs and bar stools for make either a fence or a train to crawl under. Top right every morning little A loves to eat waffles, he always goes and gets the big bag of wafflee mix as he calls it t make waffles. Bottom right he is showing me how muddy he is after working/playing in the dirt in the back yard.
As for a prego note: today I have officially finished 8 months, and on Thursday I will only have 5 weeks to go. On the June 1st I have another ultra sound to make sure that everything is going okay since I am measuring 2 weeks big and she is really low.


4 comments:
How fun that your deck is almost finished! This crappy Utah weather isn't great for construction though, huh? Little A is so cute! I love it when they start insisting on doing things themselves (at least for a little while). Hope everything is ok with the baby and you get to have her a little early!
PS-We will see you at Larissa's wedding!
A is getting so big! That's cute that he likes to help out, making waffles, putting on his shoes, and helping dad!
I hope you are feeling well. Hopefully this last month goes by quickly for you!
Wow so good to see a post. I was beginning to wonder if you had thrown in the blogging towel. The deck looks good. I know the rain is killing us on our stairs too. Our cement is poured and that is it!!
jill call me!! ill be up there on friday for a wedding and want to stop by and say hi!! 801-690-4610
Post a Comment