Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last Day of School

May 27 was a big day in our family this year, not only was is it my Mom's birthday it was the last day of school. My Mom retired this year and she said that was the best birthday gift ever. It was also my last day of work for a few year, I am not going to be teaching next year instead I am going to stay home and enjoy my children while they are young. Little A has been going to the best babysitter ever this year. In Nov. my other babysitter decided that she was not going to babysit any more and I found Amber. Little A loves Amber's house especially the kids there and the tractors, and dump trucks.
Little A with Amber on his last day there. Little A with 2 of his friends Maddie and Cole, Katelyn his other friend was sick on the last day so we did not get a picture of her.
That night we had a birthday party for my Mom at Kim's house. Kim is so great to let us all bomb bard her house for parties.
Grandma with all the Grandchildren, they all move their grandma. Little A loves Kim's house and the tractors.
I am lucky to have such a wonderful mother she is a great example to my and my children. Not a day goes by that I do something and think wow my mom taught me that or that was so something that my mom would have done.

No comments: