For Father's Day we gathered at my parents house to celebrate. All the Children and Grandchildren in my family gave my Father a fire pit for his ranch house. My mom gave the boys these awesome camping chairs. The next day Adam's family all come to our house to celebrate Father's day. It is so fun to get to be with both families all the time.
I am so lucky to have an awesome Husband (the father to my children), Father and Father-in-law. I have learned so many things from my dad and love him for the things that he taught me and the time that he spent with me though out my childhood. I am grateful for Adam's dad and all the wonderful things he taught Adam. My children are lucky to have both these men as Grandpas.




3 comments:
I love all of your posts and have missed your blog! But I'm dying to see some pics of that cute baby!
Wow Jill...you are all caught up!!! Now you better post the big news!
Ok, so Jodi wouldn't post on her blog until you did, so I hope to see pictures of your new arrival soon!! (The phone picture just wasn't big enough!)
Post a Comment