We have made it though our first week with Miss M. I first want to thank everyone who has let Little A come and play he has loved it and everyone that has come and held Miss M so I could rest. Here is a little of what has been going on.
Little A wants to be with his sisser all the time. Some times he is loving and the most of the time he is trying to hit her or throw something at her. I love it after his nap when he will snuggle with me and Miss M. Little A loves his new chair, he likes to put his drink in the holder and watch a show. Today he wanted me to take his picture so here he is sitting on my bed!
Miss M first bath at home. She did not like it until we ran her hair under the water. She is a girl for sure she loves her hair/ head to be rubbed. The other top picture is Miss M in a little outfit that my mother-in-law made for her. She made one for Little A too when he was born and he was too big. The bottom two were taken today on her 1 week birthday. I love how awake she is in the one and the little bottom of the outfit is so cute.


5 comments:
So glad Anders loves the chair! I'll be over soon to get
my princess fix! It's been a while since I snuggled her!
Both of your kids are SO cute! I know Mike already said this, but Congratulations again from us... she is precious!!
Wednesday was one of the funnest days I have had in a long time...nothing better than rocking a newborn baby. Anytime you are tired and need someone to rock her just give me a call...I loved it!!
Oh Jill, she is so cute! I'm such a bad friend. I kept thinking she was due soon. You look great! I'm glad things are going well.
Congrats on your little girl, she is a cutie! I am jealous that your little one is already here! Little girls are the best, you will have so much fun dressing her up and accesorizing!
Post a Comment