The last weekend in Aug. we headed up to the Johnson family cabin. The men set out to put in counter top in the kitchen while the women did a variety of different jobs. Little A and Miss M loved it, they were the only kids so they got a lot of positive attention.
Aunt Karli and Uncle Zach were there too. Little A loved throwing rocks into the lake. This picture is right before he jumped into a puddle of mud. Little A and Miss M enjoyed some movies while we were there. I love how Little A is holding on to Miss M hand.
Grandpa Johnson (Papa Bob), Little A and his dad started a fire. We went out and roasted marshmallows. We had a great time. I am so mad at myself that I did not take a picture of Grandma Great (Adam's Grandma) with my children. Little A and she formed a cute friendship.


1 comment:
Fun...I love campfires!!
Post a Comment