On Saturday we decided to clean our yard and then work on some things inside the house. I have wanted to paint a table that was given to us when we moved into our house. Thanks Uncle Steve and Aunt Carolyn. Steve would die if he knew that we painted his solid oak table.
While in the store trying to decide what color to paint the table I found this orange color. I said to Adam I might want to paint a wall Adam was taken away. I have told him that we are not painting for years. We ended up with the orange for the wall and olive green for the table. Little A so a big helper. Top Left Little A was holding down the chair for his daddy. Top right and bottom left is Little A painting the wall and standing in front of his paint job.
Finished product. We are getting family pictures taken so we are going to develop a big picture and hang it on the wall. Now I am going to have to buy some decorations to put on my table.


5 comments:
Love it! Picking out paint colors would be such a challenge for me. The color combo it great!
jill it looks awesome! i love it!
Jill your kids are soooo cute!!! Just for the record when you came here for the Dinosaur Park you were feet away from my house!!!! We do need to come up and hang out with you both!! That would be a lot of fun!! We should mark a day soon. I want to bring Mir up so he can see the fun fall colors! It's his first fall!! :) Give me a call or I'll call you and we can set a date!
Loved the Paint!!! You guys did a good job!! If I ever get brave and add a wall of color I want you and Adam to do the edges!!
love the color choice.
Post a Comment