
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Cookies
Today we went over to Grandma's house to say "HI" and we ended up spending the afternoon there and playing with the cousins and making cookies. We love going to grandma's house no matter what we have fun. Today Cousin T and J were there. They were great help with making the cookies and eating them too. Little A. was a good baby but was not a whole lot of help. Maybe when he gets a little older he can help. We had to make to batches because Grandpa will only eat the cookies if they are semi-sweet chips and the rest of us like milk chocolate. SO we made both kinds. Thanks Grandma for letting us make cookies with you!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
cute blog! I found the link off of K's blog. I think I sent you an invitation to my blog, but if you didn't get one, I can try again. (my blog is now private) I hope all is going well!
Spoiled!!! Two batches. What a treat. Looks like a blast. It is fun to find your blog. Yippi.
Post a Comment