Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shopping


Little A. loves to go to the store and see all the lights and colors. Just a few days ago I decided it was time to get him out of the carseat and let him sit in the cart like a big boy. Now he loves stores even more. On Thursday night crazy aunt Kim and I drove down to Layton to go shopping because Old NAvey had an extra 50% off the lowest mark price. We found a lot a really cute things for the kids next summer. We also went to the Costco we love that store. The best part of the triphad to be these chocolate cake doughnuts that we bought. They were so good!!! I was enjoying every last bit of mine when I looked at the label never do that when you are eating something that good that you know will be fatening. :( But don't you worry I still ate the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hit that sale up today but was sadly way too late. everything was pretty much picked over.