Here are some random pictures from the party. My mom always asks for a little bit of everything so that is what she got. The rest of us are just enjoying our normal amount of cake and ice cream. My brother R does not get that you are just supose to smile when someone is taking a picture that is why he is pulling that weird face. Grandpa decided that he should put napkin on Little A. head and he did not seem to care so we left it there for a while.Monday, July 21, 2008
Cousin R's Birthday Party
Sunday we celebrated cousin R's Birthday. I can not believe that he is 12 years old. He is going to be a 7th grader next year and I still think that he should be a little kid. He loves games so this year that is what he got for his gifts. Oh yea and an I-pod. I made him stack his girfts together for a picture. He still will do things when I ask him to.
Here are some random pictures from the party. My mom always asks for a little bit of everything so that is what she got. The rest of us are just enjoying our normal amount of cake and ice cream. My brother R does not get that you are just supose to smile when someone is taking a picture that is why he is pulling that weird face. Grandpa decided that he should put napkin on Little A. head and he did not seem to care so we left it there for a while.
Here are some random pictures from the party. My mom always asks for a little bit of everything so that is what she got. The rest of us are just enjoying our normal amount of cake and ice cream. My brother R does not get that you are just supose to smile when someone is taking a picture that is why he is pulling that weird face. Grandpa decided that he should put napkin on Little A. head and he did not seem to care so we left it there for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I can't believe how old he is already!!! Looks like fun!
glad to see you guys had fun. Happy birthday R!
I can't believe Ryker is 12. That makes me really old because I was already in college when he was born. Ridiculous. Looks like fun. He's such a cute kid. Luke thinks he's the coolest thing ever.
Post a Comment