So here is why I have not blogged for a while. Right after my last post our computer died. Yes it is dead. We are still trying to find a place to get it fixed, it was old but has a lot of files that we wanted on it. In the mean time we bought a new computer!!! Now it is set up and running so I want to catch everyone up.
We spent Thanksgiving with My husbands family. This was little A first Thanksgiving. That morning my husband put his socks on little A and he looked like a baby from the 80's. Little A and his cousins love playing together.

My mom bought Little A, this cute outfit. My family are big Denver fans and so we had to dress Little A that way too. You could tell that he thought that he was pretty cool.

My family always goes to the city shopping it is so much fun. The kids and the adults both get way excited for the trip. See my sister blog for more details.
1 comment:
I'm glad you're back!
Post a Comment