The other night I was going to post about how much I hated to fold laundry. Instead I went to bed and forgot that I left one basket of my hard work in the living room. The next morning while I was getting ready Little A. was being a little too quite for good. I went into the living room to find all my work undone. So need less to say I had the opportunity to fold them all again. Next time I will make sure to put the basket somewhere out of Little A. reach. When I walked in he knew that he should not have been doing it so he turned his head and would not look at me. Any way I enlisted his help in putting them back in, I am not sure how much help it was, but it made him feel better about the act. At least it was his own clothes.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Awwww, he knew he was being bad. (They always know.) Rachel's latest trick is playing the trash while she's in her walker. Gross. But when she's quiet, I know where to find her!
This happens to me all the time! You think I would learn my lesson, but I always seem to leave my laundry unattended for a little while, only to have it all undone.
Bummer. Davin does the same thing if I fold laundry while he is awake. That's why nap time is golden! Good job for having a good attitude about the whole thing. Babies will be babies. :)
Hey that is cool that you found my blog! Yeah we are expecting # 3 which is crazy. Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog!
I couldn't agree more about folding laundry and don't you just love all the extra "help" you get around the house!
haha, whoops. Oh well, still fun eh? :)
Post a Comment