Spring Break Trip Day 5
Return Home From Price
Driving Time: 3 Hours
The drive home from a great trip is always sad but at the same time I am a person who likes a schedule so it is nice to get home too. I did not really take any picture this day so I took one from Kim's blog.
That morning we all jumped into our cars and headed back home. We did breakfast in the car so is was donuts and chocolate milk for most. On the way home we could not pass Training Table without stopping and eating a yummy lunch. As you can see in the picture Little A is loving his mac and cheese. What a great trip but at the same time it was great to see Adam again.
While we were on our trip our dog ran away so instead of getting the yard work done Adam spend his nights Finding the dog, fixing his cage. Some time I wonder why we have a dog.




3 comments:
That was quite the trip! I'm impressed you guys did it with so many kids! Looks like such a blast. We need to get ourselves down to Moab. Glad you enjoyed your Spring Break!
holy smokes i didn't even know you guys did this? bad sister in law :( sorry. glad you guys had so much fun!
Wow..good posts of the trip. I loved reading about it (even though I was there). My favorite is Andrew out, Andrew swim, Andrew Both, Andrew Dinner, Hunter back there....I still laugh about him!!
Post a Comment