Monday, December 16, 2013

Baby Animal days with Andrew’s Preschool

I can not say enough time how much I love Andrew’s Preschool.  I have been lucky and have gotten to help with a lot of field trips and have been able to get to know his teachers and classmates a lot.

DSC04527
On this field trip they split up the class into two groups.  Mrs. Patty (pictured above) and I took a group and Mrs. Jelly and another mom named Jill took the other group. 
DSC04529
We rotated around and saw all the different animals that they had at the farm.
DSC04530
Little Piggies
DSC04531DSC04532
Little Lamb
DSC04533DSC04534DSC04536
Little Goats
DSC04537DSC04538DSC04539DSC04540DSC04542DSC04544DSC04545
After seeing the animals we headed into the building for snack and took the kids back to school.  It was so cold that day and may of the kids did not have gloves or hats so I grabbed all we had on our way there.  It was so gross all the animal hair that was in them when the kids gave them back.

No comments: