We always walk over to the parade on the 24th of July. Logan does it every year. Little A. loved it. His dad or I held him and he was just kicking his legs the whole time because he was so excieted. One of the entries had a mister and first I thought he would cry becuase it was cold and it ws getting him wet, he did not cry but he had this look of concern on his face and looked at me like mom how are you letting them do this to me. My sister K came with us and her kids got a lot of candy. My husband's sister M met us there. It was intereating to see how protective mt sister's kids were of little A. when my sister-in-law and her little girl were around him. My Brother R had to drive one of the tow truck in the parade. He was pulling the cache comunity band. He is so proud of what he does. His cute little girl was in the truck with him but we were on the wrong side to get a picture of her. That is all we did that was fun the rest of the day we worked on my dad's b-day gift. My cousin wrote on her blog about how she hart Utah and I just want to second that. I have always lived in the valley and I sure hope that I will never have to leave it. There are great people here.
Friday, July 25, 2008
24th of July
We always walk over to the parade on the 24th of July. Logan does it every year. Little A. loved it. His dad or I held him and he was just kicking his legs the whole time because he was so excieted. One of the entries had a mister and first I thought he would cry becuase it was cold and it ws getting him wet, he did not cry but he had this look of concern on his face and looked at me like mom how are you letting them do this to me. My sister K came with us and her kids got a lot of candy. My husband's sister M met us there. It was intereating to see how protective mt sister's kids were of little A. when my sister-in-law and her little girl were around him. My Brother R had to drive one of the tow truck in the parade. He was pulling the cache comunity band. He is so proud of what he does. His cute little girl was in the truck with him but we were on the wrong side to get a picture of her. That is all we did that was fun the rest of the day we worked on my dad's b-day gift. My cousin wrote on her blog about how she hart Utah and I just want to second that. I have always lived in the valley and I sure hope that I will never have to leave it. There are great people here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad you reminded me of the breastfeeding float, that was totally the highlight, really who does that?!?!
Post a Comment