Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. HAVE FUN!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
hmmm...i could post a lot of embarrasing stuff here! surley your trip to indiana was full of dumb things that we did. you have a way better memory than i do though and are also reminding me of something crazy that we did. the one i'm thinking of though was at efy when one of us (was it me or you?) climbed into the tiny cupboard at the top of the closets in the dorms...which sadly became my home just a few years later!
sitting at your house having primary "meetings" but mostly getting to know you and K! :) I think our meetings lasted a long time because we would keep getting distracted and start talking about something else!
hey jill!!! it is easier to just be plain honest but its not as fun ... and yeah! you are coming saturday!!! my greatest memory of you would be when we were in IWA and made our own DJ names ... i couldnt tell you what they were but it was fun and halarious! AND when you and adam met! i love it! im so glad we are friends!
Thanks for the comments! I love alll of our memories! We have so many from the first bus ride to SLC to now! How could I even pick. I loved every minute of our Bear Lake adventurs ( I think you stole one of my favorites...Spring Break!) Remember the night we went and cruised main in your dad's car and it rained and we ended up at A & W's. That was a fun night! I am so glad that we have remained friends even after I moved. Thanks for the memories! Hopefully many more to come!
One of my best recent memories of you is coming to see you at the hospital when Andrew was born. It was so fun to see you as a mom. You were always my much younger cousin and it was just really crazy and neat to see you with your own baby.
Well we had quite a few fun times growing up...but the Indiana trip is among my favorites!! I have a horrible memory, but I remember that there was a lot of laughter and a lot of period talk.
When I first met you in the nursery, and you were on your own for without much direction and there was no nursery leader. I knew I was going to be the next nursery leader. WRONG!!! I had fun in the presidency, those were some good old fashion times. :)
Post a Comment