Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cache County Fair 2012

Pictures from Kim’s Blog again!

This year we headed to the fair with he Watrin Family which always makes for a good time.

We started with the town displays. Each year each town in the valley crafts a display out of mainly dried legumes. This was my favorite as a child and I was so happy to see that the tradition has been carried on.

Andrew and Maelee in front of Nibley's display...their hometown.

We wandered through building after building of 4H submissions. Samantha was of course distraught because she hadn't entered anything. She wants to enter hundreds of things next year...and I'm sure she will.

Love the tractor displays and booths

Awe...the animals. Several buildings full of hogs, cows, bunnies, and birds. How fun to see how some things never change...the fair was exactly the same today as it was when I enjoyed it as a child.

No comments: