This year Andrew was a Dinosaur he is not a big fan of dressing up so he did not wear his costume to school and in return I did not get a picture of him in it! Maelee was a bug and there is still a debate as of what type of a bug she was but Jordan passed the costume down and we loves it! I took the kids to the mall to do some trick-or-treating and then we waiting for the cousins to get done with school.
After school we meet the cousins and went to Ifrogz to trick-or-treat. Maelee fell asleep in the car so I wanted her to get a nap so I sent Andrew in with Kim and Jodi. Check out Uncle Jeff in the blue mask...too cool!!! Jeff's company throws a great Halloween party and Jeff has a photo of himself at one point in the day dropping to full splits...yep that is right...I am not the only adult who can do a full split!!!
Next stop was Grandpa Elden's shop. The kids loved seeing Grandpa and grabbing some candy and a donut.
Our final stop was to see Great-Grandma Pickett. Look how cute she is in her witches hat!!! She gave each of the kids a big hug and a candy. Sweet memories!!!
All day long Andrew keep asking if we could go trick-or-treating with Quinn his best buddy and his family. I keep say no we are just going when dad get home. Leave it to luck we headed out the same time as Quinn’s family so no pictures to show it but we ended up trick-or-treating our neighborhood with the Goodrich family. Addie and Maelee and good little friends so the kids had a great time.



No comments:
Post a Comment