Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Little A!!!

Wow all I can say is time really does fly. I can not believe that my baby is already one. What an amazing year this past year has been for our whole family. It is amazing to think that you can love a child as much as we do. Little A has taught me so many things in this past year I can not wait to see what I am going to get to learn from him in the years to come. Below is picture from his birth till 5 months one for each time I love lining them up like this and seeing how he has grown but at the same time it is hard to remember that he was once that little.
Below are the pictures for 6months till 11 months. I love to see the changes and advancements that he has made.
On to the birthday celebrations. I love the different faces Little A pulls when he get excited for something and when the camera comes out. Little A has already gained a love for syrup just like his mother. So for breakfast we made him Micky Mouse shaped pancakes. He ate them like a champ. He thought he was so big trying to use his spoon. It did not take him long to figure out that his figures were a lot faster.
Tonight we had a party to celebrate Little A birthday with our families (thanks mom for letting us use your house). All of our siblings live in the valley and we have some close cousins that we invited to come too. All together there were over 40 yes 40 people there to celebrate with Little A. Little A cousin T and J helped set the tables. T had learned a fun way to fold the napkin so that you can place the fork and knife in it and she folded a napkin for every place setting. Little A loves food as you can tell as he is eating Lasagna (one of his fav.)
I got a kick out of the three faces on the top of this picture block. My bother said that his picture better make the blog so I had to make sure that it was on there. The bottom 2 are group picture of some of the people that were there. Thanks Everyone!
After we ate we decided to open the gifts before the whole cake thing. Let's just say that Little A will not need another toy for a few years. Everyone gave him such nice and cute things. His parents were the boring ones we gave him a car seat. All of the cousins were great helpers. We would still be sitting there if Little A had to open all of them himself.
Grandma W. gave him a fire truck that he can walk behind and ride on I think that he will love riding around and it will help him with his walking too.
Albertson's will make and give to you free a first birthday cake if you have their card. So Little A dug into a way cut cake. He was so funny he picked at all the the swirls first and then decided that he could eat some of it. I am not sure how much cake he got but I know that he got a whole lot of frosting. We did not catch it but at one time he tried to lick off one of the swirls. He was such a mess. About half way though my Grandma was telling me to stop him or he was going to be sick.
Here are some pictures of the clean up. We decided that it would work best to just put him in the tub and after he was clean I just dumped the chair in there to. I do not think that onies will come clean but that is okay.
Little A is now is a big boy seat facing forward. Lets just say the whole way home from my parents house he was laughing and thinking he was cool.
I just want to thank everyone who has shown love to us in this past year. We have grown so much as a family and I can see the love and trust the lord has in us to raise one of his loved children.
Sorry, this was such a long post but I did not want to forget or leave out anything.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE A!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday! We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us. Looks like the carseat was a hit!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday! We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us. Looks like the carseat was a hit!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's already 1!

Becky S. said...

Happy Birthday Little A! :) Has it really been a year since he was born?? Obviously!!

I love the pictures!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

The pictures from birth till one made me cry...and he's not even mine. I can't believe he was ever that small!! The party was a blast!!