Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Seat

This bowl has intertained Little A for many hours since he was about 6 months old. It took him 5 months to figure out that he sould sit/stand in it. He has stood on it up side down, put toys in and out of it, use it as a drum, used it as a hot, played peak a boo with it, and many more cute things.
A few nights my Hubby was feeding Little A his night time bottle and I could not with hold taking a picture it just was so sweet. Little A loves his daddy!

3 comments:

Stephanie and Jason said...

I'm going to have to invest in one of those bowls! Sounds like a great toy to me!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Don't you love what they choose to use for toys? Andrew has more toys than any almost one year old I know, and yet he chooses bowls and collanders for entertainment.

Anonymous said...

aaahh, so cute. it was so good to see you guys this week, thanks for stopping by. we definitely need to get together for dinner, possibly next weekend?